Nubain 1ml 20mg/ml
BEFORE USING NUBAIN:
* Inform your Doctor or Pharmacist if you are allergic to any prescription or non-prescription medicine; taking other medicines or have other medical problems; pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
* Check with your Doctor, Pharmacists, or Nurse if information in this leaflet causes you special concern or if you want additional information about your medicine and its use.
* Inform your doctor if you have any of these conditions : LIVER DISEASE.
COMMON USE FOR NUBAIN:
1- For the management of ESSENTIAL HYPERTENSION used alone or in combination with other agents.
2- For the maintenance treatment of ANGINA PECTORIS used alone or in combination with other agents.
HOW TO USE NUBAIN:
Use this medicine exactly as directed on the label, unless instructed differently by your doctor
* This medicine can be taken with or without food, REGARDLESS of meal times. If stomach upset occurs, take with food.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU MISS A DOSE:
Take when remembered unless time for next dose. No double doses.
HOW TO STORE NUBAIN:
Keep in original closed container in a dark, cool, and dry place away from children. Discard unneeded medicine.
CALL YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY IF YOU EXPERIENCE:
Dizziness; Low blood pressure; Constipation; Nausea; Irregular heartbeat; Difficulty breathing; Swelling of feet or lower legs.
OTHER SIDE EFFECTS:
Swelling of the extremities; Headache; Unusual tiredness or weakness; Hot sensation and redness of face; Slowness of heartbeat; Rapid heart rate; Anxiety; Diarrhea; Dry mouth; Gas; Insomnia; Nervousness; Burning pain, tingling, or numbness; Ringing in ears; Shakiness; Vomiting; Decreased sexual ability; Abdominal discomfort or pain; Itching; Muscle pain; Skin rash; Sedation.
If symptoms are mild but do not go away or are bothersome, check with your doctor. IF ANY OF THE ABOVE SIDE EFFECTS IS SEVERE, CALL YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY.
PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS:
* Safety of use during pregnancy has not been established. This medicine SHOULD NOT BE USED DURING PREGNANCY unless benefit justifies potential risk to the fetus. CALL YOUR DOCTOR.
* Because of INTERACTIONS, report the use of any other prescription or nonprescription medicines, including natural/herbal remedies to your doctor.
* AVOID GRAPEFRUIT while taking this medicine.